Frequently Asked Questions…
1. How do I make a reservation and or place an order?
You can place an order in 1 of 2 ways…
A. By Phone: Contact our office at (479) 696-4040. Mon - Sat , Sun please leave a message or send as a text message to (479) 696-4040
To reserve your unit, we need the following information:
Date of Event/Party
Inflatable you would like to reserve
Description of type of area inflatable will be placed on grass, concrete or Asphalt
Pay a reservation fee with debit or credit card
B. Via Internet: Click on Book it tab (to your top Right). You will be directed to the Reservations page where you will fill out a form with basic information. By the next business day, a representative will contact you to give you pricing and let you know if your request is available. In the event that your product, date, etc. is not available our representative will work with you to help meet your needs.
2. Are you a reliable company?
• Yes. NWA Jumpers strives to make your party experience an absolute success. Once your order is placed, we will deliver your order as requested.
3. What is your cancellation policy?
• Cancellations and changes should be made no later than 24 hours of your delivery to avoid cancellation fees. This will allow us to rent the inflatable out to another customer. If you decide to cancel your order after 24 hours, there will be a $25.00 cancellation fee.
4. What if it rains on the day of my event?
•NWA Jumpers reserves the right to cancel a reservation (at no penalty to you) pending bad weather, example: heavy rain or winds exceeding 20 mph. Safe operation of our units and customer safety is our utmost concern. We will call you in the morning and cancel your order. If it is a cloudy day and there is a slight chance of rain, we will call you on the morning of your scheduled event before the driver leaves our store and you will have the option to keep your order or cancel. Once delivered, there are NO REFUNDS. • You may cancel your order due to rain at least 24 hours before your scheduled delivery times and you will not be charged a cancellation fee. You must call our office at (479- 696-4040. • If you receive a jumper and it starts to rain there will be NO REFUNDS.
5. Can I use the jumper in the rain?
• No. Do not use the jumper in the rain. The jumper becomes slippery when wet and may cause serious injury. You must not disconnect the electrical blower from the jumper unit or turn it off, if you do water will get in it and you will have to pay a $75 fee to get the water out. Both the motor and the jumper are waterproof, once it stops raining dry off the entrance as well as the interior and you can start using it again.
6. When is payment due?
• You may pay by cash, check, credit card or debit card prior to delivery or you may pay the balance by cash at time of delivery.
7. Do you deliver and set up?
• Yes, we will set up the jumper in your desired location as long as there is enough clearance space for it (including overhead cable wires). The jumper can not be set up in an unsafe area and we reserve the right to suggest another set up location. There must be an electrical outlet at least fifty (75) feet near by. The jumper(s) may be placed on grass, concrete or asphalt only.
8. What do I do if my inflatable malfunctions?
• If a jumper malfunctions during usage, you must call Us immediately at (479) 696-4040. If immediate notification is not made, refunds will not be considered, we must also determine the cause of malfunction.
9. ls NWA Jumpers insured and State Inspected?
• Yes. But the renter is responsible for supervising anyone in or around the inflatable.
10. Am I responsible for damage to the equipment?
• Client will be charged for missing and negligently damaged equipment. You will be charged for missing, broken or damaged equipment at either repair or replacement cost—whichever applies. • Responsibility for items rented remains with the renter from the time of delivery to the time of return. Please be sure to secure equipment and protect all items from theft, heavy weather, sprinkler systems and all potential loss of usage.
11. How far in advance should I reserve my inflatable?
• We recommend that you make your reservation as soon as you have your party date scheduled.
12. What kind of supervision is necessary?
• An adult operator is a responsible person over the age of 18 who is responsible for supervision the children while in the jumper. • The adult operator should assist the riders when they enter and exit the inflatable. He/she should remain in close proximity to the entrance of the inflatable for safety. • Adult operators should supervise the children at all times, strictly enforce the rules posted on the warning sign and remain in control of the inflatable at all times.
13. Do you deliver to Parks?
• Yes - You will be required to get a park permit in your name and provide that proof to our offices prior to setup. You will also need to provide a copy of a utility bill in your name with home address visible and a copy of a photo I.D. Park setups are an additional $25.00 make sure there is an electrical outlet at less 75 ft from you want to set up the inflatable or provide a generator, if you do not have one, you need to rent one, we do rent generators at additional charge.
14. How much room do I need for my Jumper?
• In addition to that Inflatable measures, we recommend an additional 2 feet around each side of the jumper to fit comfortably and safely.
15. What do I need to remember on the day of the party?
• Our drivers collect payment at delivery time and before set up. Please have exact change for our driver whenever possible. • Please don’t allow anything sticky like food, drinks, gum, candy, silly string, etc. in the Jumper as well as sharp objects.
16. Is there anything else that I need to know?
• Yes, while it is not our goal to impose strict rules we must impose a moderate amount of conditions to make every deliver a speedy and efficient delivery. They are as follows:
Backyard or fenced area setup - please make sure that all vehicles blocking pathway are
Please make sure that pets are in the home or contained prior to and during setup of equipment - Our crew will not setup any equipment with loose pets, no matter how friendly they are.
Please make sure that setup area is free of any cat or dog feces, if our crew finds that the area is unsuitable for setup your appointment will be rescheduled or you may incur a wait fee of $25.00 until area is cleaned.
For standard sized jumpers 15’X15’, there must be at least an unobstructed entry way of a minimum of 3 feet width for access to setup area. Our crew will not setup any jumpers where equipment rubs against gates, shrubbery or walls.
Our crew will not setup any jumpers where there are more than 3 steps to setup area.
17. Lastly? It’s a party, so have fun!